WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1.1 Serial Key Full Version
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
What’s New ?
- Fixed: Horizontal Line in mobile pages has invalid property ‘jQuery UI theme’
- Fixed: Cannot change text of FlipSwitch.
- Fixed: Missing styles in mobile panel when using an internal page.
- Improved: Many ‘High DPI’ improvements.
- Improved: Implemented ‘High DPI’ compliant controls in Extension Manager UI.
- Improved: Added support for inline PHP in attributes in HTML beautifier.
- Improved: HTML beautifier now also processes the <script> tag.
- Improved: Hidden objects no longer affect the size of the content place holder in a master frame.
- Improved: Frame style previews are now only loaded when needed; this results in faster loading of the Image and SlideShow property windows.
- Improved: Added ‘Include line-height in text styles (for better cross-browser compatbility)’ to tables. Replaces ‘FireFox fix’.
- Improved: WWB now dynamically loads style sheets of linked mobile pages when AJAX is enabled to ensure the style will be applied to objects.
- Improved: AJAX is disabled by default, appearently not all webhosts support this:(
- Improved: Carousel no longer cancels touch events.
- Improved: Added link title to CSS menu, Mega Menu and jQuery Menu.
- Improved: Added folder path to page name in ‘Verify Links’
- Improved: Replaced object type with object ID in ‘Verify Links’
- Improved: ‘Page HTML’ syntax color parser is now 10 times (approx.) faster!
- Improved: ‘Import HTML’ ignores invalid Flash components instead of canceling the import.
- New feature: Added ‘Use percentages to make the table responsive’ option to Table.
- New feature: Added ‘Enable Responsive Fonts (different font sizes in breakpoints)’ option to Table.
- New feature: Custom breakpoint values are automatically added to the ‘Add breakpoint’ list.
- New feature: Added ‘Breakpoint’ option to CSS menu. This value determines at which breakpoint the menu will switch from horizontal to vertical mode.
- New feature: Added option to configure the ‘Breakpoint’ value of the Layout Grid in mobile pages.
- New feature: Added basic support for Layers in mobile pages. Standard and docking layers have been implemented.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder 10!
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
- One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10 Feature Highlights:
- Responsive Web Design (New!)
- CSS3 Animations (New!)
- Navigation (New!)
- Productivity (New!)
- Mobile Web Design (New!)
- jQuery Mobile (New!)
- Other new objects (New!)
- More than 100 New Features!