USB Audio Player PRO V3.5.1 Cracked APK [Uret Patcher V2.8]
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files. This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.
What’s New ?
- Directly go to the song selection screen by swiping left from the main screen and go back by swiping right from the song selection screens
- Swipe between the categories from the database
- Swipe to the next and prev song in portrait mode using the left 80% of the screen when the playing list is faded out
- The database scan now also adds m3u files as read-only to the Playlists section
- Much more…
What’s New Patcher ?
- Added Option In Settings To Use 32 Bit Instruction Set For Patching On 64 Bit Firmwares,As Some 64 Bit Firmwares By Some OEM Uses 32 Bit And Some Uses 64 Bit,By Default Patcher Will Use 64 Bit Instruction Set On 64 Bit Firmwares,If Patch Do Not Work After Patching On 64 Bit Firmwares Then You Can Select To Use 32 Bit Instruction Set In Settings,I Do Not Know If It Is Based On Devices Or On Per Apps,You Can Enable And Disable In Settings Whatever Suits You.
- Critical Bugs Fixed In Patching Mechanism Of 64 Bit Firmwares.
- Enhanced Module Patch.
- Added Patches For Textra SMS, NetGuard, uTorrent, BitTorrent, MultiWindow Commander.
- Added Ukrainian By [email protected]
- Bugs Fixed.
- Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
- Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
- Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
- DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
- Folder playback
- Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
- Stream audio from Shoutcast (www.shoutcast.com) and manually entered radio stations
- Stream audio directly from Tidal
- Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs
- Gapless playback
- Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
- 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
- No root required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
- Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
- Shuffle / repeat
Just a selection of our supported DACs:
- Audioquest Dragonfly
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
- Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
- Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
- FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
- HRT Microstreamer
- iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
- Meridian Explorer
- NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
- NwAvguy ODAC
- and many more!
Use This trick to make it work:Lucky Patcher->Rebuild & Install->.apk->Install