Swinsian 1.12.1 For MAC Cracked Full Version [Latest]
The art grid, column browser and track inspector provide multiple ways to view and navigate your music. They can also be hidden if you prefer a minimal interface.
Easily edit tags on multiple tracks at once. Regex compatible find and replace helps you keep your music correctly tagged. The powerful Duplicate Finder helps you find and remove duplicate tracks using flexible criteria to keep your library organised.
Control playback easily with global shortcuts and the mini window. The customisable desktop art widget can decorate your desktop with details of the music you are listening to.
What’s New ?
- Adds a ‘Show in playlist’ command
- Improves reading and writing of the comment field in MP3 files
- Adds more options for network volume watched folder scan interval
- Adds Applescript support for the total tracks field
- Improves performance when dragging tracks in the main table
- Fixes problems that caused duplicate tracks when importing some cue files
- Fixes issues with playback of cue tracks when shuffled
- Fixes issues with watched folders not adding new tracks
- Fixes bug that caused Swinsian to fail to quit when watched folders were being scanned
- Fixes a bug could cause album artist to be displayed instead of artist in the main table
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iOS interaction requires OSXFuse