iTubeDownloader 6.2.3 For MAC Cracked Full Version
YouTube has become a very popular video sharing platform but it still does not include a download option for when you want to have offline access to specific media files. iTubeDownloader is a small Mac app designed to remedy the situation. You can use iTubeDownloader to browse the YouTube webpage and quickly preview videos: when you stumble upon content that you want to have available offline, simply press the “Download” button, and the app takes care of the rest.
Minimalist desktop client for the YouTube website
- iTubeDownloader includes basic web browsing capabilities and can be successfully used to access the YouTube website outside a browser. The app comes with an address bar where you can input any URL, includes go back or forward buttons, and allows you to open multiple windows at the same time.
- In consequence, you can employ the iTubeDownloader app to browse the YouTube website without cluttering your web browser. Since all your YouTube activity is separated from all other apps, you can easily detach it from your work related tasks.
Download YouTube videos to your Mac with the press of a button
- Whenever you find a video that you want to have available at all times, regardless of the status of your internet connection, simply open the URL within a iTubeDownloader window and press the “Download” button placed in the top left corner.
- You will be prompted to specify the disk storage location, and you can monitor the download process by clicking the download icon displayed in the top right corner of the window. The panel also includes a search button that opens the file output location in a Finder window.
Streamlined desktop client and downloader for YouTube
- iTubeDownloader offers you the opportunity to browse the YouTube website without cluttering your browser, and enables you to download the videos that interest you. All in all, it is a great tool to have around, especially if you have a slow internet connection.