Corel AfterShot Pro 126.96.36.199 For MAC Cracked Full Version
Corel AfterShot Pro 3 is up to 4x faster than Adobe Lightroom (based on a batch export workflow, using Lightroom CC 2015.5). It’s the photo editor that reveals your true creative potential and frees you: from high costs, from endless subscriptions, from hours spent editing at your computer. Import, process, and output faster, and get back behind the camera where you belong–with AfterShot Pro 3.
What’s New ?
- Support for ParticleShop
- Simple photo management – Sort, organize and view all your photos in one place, quickly and easily with flexible file management options–no importing required.
- Ultra-fast workflow – Experience dramatically faster loading, selecting, editing and output with the world’s fastest RAW conversion software, featuring performance that’s up to 4x faster than Adobe Lightroom.
- Powerful batch processing – Edit and perfect one or thousands of photos with powerful batch processing controls and presets that let you quickly bring out the best in every image.
- Send your photos from AfterShot to Photoshop with just a click – AfterShot Pro integrates well with Photoshop. With AfterShot Pro as your batch-photo processor and image manager, you can quickly process your RAW photos. Then, when you’re ready for more detailed editing, simply click the “Edit with External Editor” button to export in TIF directly to PhotoShop.
- Issues addressed:
- Canon EOS (some models): Preview missing and stability issues when zooming and using layers
- Fujifilm camera support: Addressed stability issues when importing and viewing Fujifilm X-E2 files (all platforms) and Fujifilm FinePix A700 files (Ubuntu Linux OS)
- (Linux) Stability issue when browsing JPEGs edited in previous versions of AfterShot
- Pink hue issue (observed when adjusting Highlights or Exposure)
- Fedora Linux coexistence issue between version 2 and 3 (Fedora users must uninstall AfterShot Pro 3.0 before installing Update 1)
- Added missing prerequisite libraries for Linux Ubuntu ver. 16.04