ACDSee Ultimate Ultimate 10.4 Build 912 Serial Key Full Version
As the first digital asset management software with layers, ACDSee Ultimate 9 is able to answer an unparalleled number of creative graphic and image composition needs. Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning. With new ways to track your adjustments and apply them to batches, development snapshots, extended creative capabilities through Photoshop™ plugin support, new lighting and skin tone adjustments, additional ways to compartmentalize, even more drawing tools, improved lens correction, high DPI support, and so much more, ACDSee Ultimate 9 packs a valuable punch.
What’s New ?
- Pixel Targeting — NEW: Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit mode tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image. Even target skin tones! Combine Pixel Targeting with the Edit Brush for the ultimate in precision editing.
- PicaView — NEW: Actively preview your files through your OS’s context menu, without having to open them in an application, with ACDSee PicaView. Take a sneak peak at the EXIF information, and painlessly launch images in ACDSee for further editing.
- 1-Step EQ — NEW: Experience the ease of effortless automatic exposure adjustment with 1-Step EQ. ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology powers 1-Step EQ’s intuitive improvements right as you open the image.
- Smart Indexer — NEW: To maximize efficiency, the Smart Indexer catalogs folders and adds them to the ACDSee Database when your computer is idle. The Smart Indexer knows when you’ve made changes and automatically keeps everything up-to-date, enabling you to get the most out of your overall ACDSee experience.
- Edit Mode Fill Tool — NEW: Use the Edit Mode Fill tool to select a color to enrich with your chosen background color for speedy enhancements.
- SeeDrive — NEW: Access and manage your online images quickly and easily, control privacy settings, and share with your family, friends, and the world — all from the convenience of Manage mode, with ACDSee SeeDrive.
- History Window — NEW: View your adjustment history with the Edit mode History Window and return to a specific adjustment, regardless of how many changes you’ve made since. You can also undo all of your changes at once.
- Gestures — NEW: Browse through your photo collection with a flick of the finger. ACDSee Pro 8 now features support for Windows Touch Gestures™-enabled devices.
- Filters — NEW: For that oft-needed dash of quirkiness or nostalgia, apply a variety of brand new effects without needing to go through a cumbersome, technical multi-step process.
- Auto Lens View — NEW: Freely preview what your images would look like with a variety of filters on the fly with the Auto Lens View.
- Auto EQ — NEW: Experience your images with an instant exposure boost as you view them with Auto EQ.
- Folder Tree -IMPROVED: ACDSee seamlessly displays your files in the same style as you see them in your OS’s folder tree, which means no adjusting to change, and no undue searching.
- Selections -IMPROVED: With a new streamlined gui designed for efficiency, the Selections and Drawing tools are now more accessible than ever, allowing you to focus your adjustments exactly where you want them, and add drawing assets as you work.
- Navigator Window -IMPROVED: The improved Edit mode Navigator autom
- Digital asset management: Organize any way you want. Add metadata, ratings, keywords, categories, and location details to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags and color labels. Make use of powerful search tools to find photos based on almost any criteria. With ACDSee Pro 8, even the wildest of libraries can be tamed.
- Non-destructive freedom: Get set for worry-free, go-for-it creativity. ACDSee Pro 8’s non-destructive environment means your original images always stay intact. Preview your changes instantly, hide, reveal or switch up adjustments, and save different versions of your photos.
- RAW processing: See incredibly true-to-life color representation and contrast. Get the correct white balance and exposure, and fine tune tonal distribution. Boost vibrance while protecting skin tones, and adjust saturation, brightness and hue on a color-by-color basis. Avoid color clipping during RAW conversion by leveraging your image’s histogram.
- Super fast viewing: Count on ACDSee Pro 8 to display your photos, including the largest of RAW files, exactly the way you want, fast. View your images in real time, from their original locations, since you never have to import them into a separate library first.
- Patented lighting technology: Improve areas that are too light or too dark with the Lighting tool, powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology. Instantly lighten shadows and reduce highlights, change the tonal range and color balance, and experiment with single-exposure HDR effects.
- Brush on selective edits: Brush on any editing effect or adjustment to a targeted area of your photo, complete with size and feathering controls to get the exact look you want. Tune your images, sharpen, reduce noise, erase unwanted objects, and more.
- Powerful batch processing: Save an incredible amount of time. Set ACDSee Pro 8 to perform a range of workflow steps on batches of images at once. Convert formats and color space, resize, change filenames, add watermarks, and easily save them as presets to work even faster the next go around.
- Advanced color control: Take full control of your images with Advanced Color tools to subtly fine-tune or dramatically change hue, saturation, and lightness. And a dedicated black and white mode allows you to make hue-based brightness adjustments to your monochrome images, and to add a specific hue back in.
- Present and protect: Whether you share socially, present online, or email directly to clients, showcasing your photos has never been this effortless. And you can count on ACDSee to help you protect all your valuable work, both offline and in the cloud.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
- 2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
- 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- 2GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
- Windows Media® Player 9.0